Most IT organizations understand that administering and maintaining existing infrastructure spends a huge share of the IT budget, with hardware and software acquisitions accounting for about 20% of total spending (according to HP data).
The IT architecture design includes tasks such as information systems, resources, processes, and IT planning, each of which is aimed to support and deliver the business goals.
IT management is a process where all resources related to information technology are managed in accordance with the organization’s priorities and needs. This includes material resources such as network hardware, computers and people, as well as intangible resources such as software and data. The goal of IT management is to generate value through the use of different technologies. To achieve this, business strategies and technologies need to be aligned.
Key Responsibilities and Features for IT Operations Management:
а) Network Infrastructure
- All network functions related to internal and external communications;
- Managing an internal telephone system;
- Providing remote access for authorized users of the organization
- Management of telecommunications, internal and external, for the organization;
- Port management to facilitate access to external servers;
- Resolving all issues and observing network resources.
б) Managing servers and devices
- Server management;
- Storage and network management;
- File servers, e-mail installation, permissions;
- Managing the organization, approved devices such as laptop, desktop and mobile computer devices;
в) Activities related to computers, users & Helpdesk
- Data Center & Facility Management;
- Help desk management;
- Provisioning of consumers;
- Managing Backup and Archives, etc.
The computer system that your business needs has to meet the needs and goals of your business. After a thorough review, we will offer you the best configurations and systems or improvements to the existing structure.
Our company offers technology consulting and development of IT strategies, planning and implementation of IT systems for the needs of your business, managing and organizing the work of workstations, computer networks, overall IT infrastructures, etc.
The overall process of the organization includes:
- Hardware delivery;
- Installation of hardware and office equipment;
- Required software according to the specific business;
- Additional settings;
- IP telephony;
- Protective network installations and configurations, antivirus applications;
- Network monitoring;
- Subscription support and many more.