How to Identify and solve problems in the IT infrastructure.
IT Audit is a management check in the scope of IT (Information Infrastructure). The evaluation of the results determines whether the information systems are safe assets that preserve the integrity of the data and function effectively to achieve the organization’s goals. These audits may be performed along with financial statements auditing , internal audit or other form of audit.
The main functions of an IT audit are to evaluate the systems that are in the organization and their effectiveness and security. In particular, IT audits are used to assess the ability of an organization to protect its information assets and to properly distribute information to authorized persons.
IT audit aims to assess the following:
- Will the computer systems be available at any time to the organization or whenever is necessary?
- Will the information be stored in the systems only for authorized users? (Security and confidentiality)?
- Will the information provided by the system always be accurate, reliable and timely?
In this way, the audit should assess the risk of using these assets and create methods to minimize them.
Also known as: Information Systems Audit, ADP Audits, EDP Audits, Computer Audits.
IT audits are also known as automated data processing (ADP)” and “computer audit”, formerly called “Electronic Data Processing (EDP)”. The purpose of the audit is to prepare an IT strategy and concept that meets the needs of the organization and, at the same time, its budget. This strtegy Includes comprehensive hardware review (computers, printers, scanners and other peripherals), optimization and improvement suggestions to facilitate workflow, and more.
Our company can make a full analysis of your IT infrastructure, which can include:
- Analysis of available hardware – portable and desktops, various devices such as tablets, phones, and mor;
- Analysis of peripherals, printers, scanners and more;
- Analysis of the software they use, operating systems and applications;
- Analysis of specialized applications and software (business and depending on business);
- Security server analysis, available devices and productivity;
- Analysis of internal network, lan connections and internal structure;
- Internet connectivity;
- Technical support, upgrades, anti-virus software, and more;
- Dedicated management and application systems;
- Other services.
We also provide consultancy in the following areas:
- IT infrastructure Consulting;
- IT infrastructure Architecture & Design;
- IT infrastructure planning;
- Network Capacity Planning;
- Network Security Design;
- Performance appraisal;
- Unified Communication;
- LAN | WAN architecture;
- Desktop & IT infrastructure settings
- Recovering data lost from natural disasters;
- Datacenter Setup & Consolidation;
- Virtualization of services;
- Server Rationalization
Network & Security Management
- Firewall Management Services;
- IDS / IPS Management Services;
- Log management;
- Antivirus / Anti-Spam;
- LAN | WAN Services;
- VPN services;
- IP telephone services;
- VoIP management;
- Wireless Traffic / Bandwidth Management and more.
Remote Infrastructure Management
- End-to-End Problem and Incident Management;
- IT Change Management;
- Managed Active Directory Services;
- Managed Exchange Services;
- Server/ OS Management;
- Application Management;
- Remote Database Management;
- Storage – SAN | NAS Management;
- Data Center Management.